Thursday, April 25, 2013

Knitted Ruffle Scarf

These are what I have been working on lately. My daughter decided to model them for me. If I could keep them around once I get them finished I plan to take some better pictures of them. But they sell so quick they aren't around too long. I do sell these if anyone is interested in buying one. I sell them for $15.00 each plus shipping. But if your a knitter and want to give it a shot. This is the video I used to get me started http://youtu.be/lJUrqBtSI5k . I tried to read the pattern on the back of the label, but there was no way I was getting it. So if you like me and need to see it done to do it. Check out the tutorial. They look like they are a lot harder to make than what they actually are. They are dressy and casual. They come in a ton of colors, and they are soft not stiff and itchy.



Out of them all this blue one is my favorite one so far. Its so pretty.


These are next to be knitted

This is a new yarn I'm going to try....Some say its a real pain to use, that's why I only got one. It stretchy and not as wide as the sashay yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment