Monday, May 27, 2013

Plastic Bottle Cap Pin cushion

                                                            Hello, Hello, Hello
It has been a while since I have posted anything. The days have been flying by lately, and it seems like I haven't had time to do anything but go to work, come home, cook dinner, go to sleep, and back to work. Today is Memorial Day. In honor of all the soldiers that fight for us to live in a free country...Thank you for all you do. Past, future, and present!
       
 I thought I would share some small pin cushions I made out of a plastic bottle cap. I didn't come up with the idea of my own, I seen it on Pinterest. 
    Here is what I have come up with. Mine are not completely done yet...I need to finish the had stitching. I'm not the best at it that's why I think I'm slacking on doing it. But these are super easy to make, a great way to use up some of those small pieces of scrap felt that you have. Also they would make great gifts to throw into a small travel sewing kit for yourself or someone else.





No comments:

Post a Comment